Forum de la Guilde Harmony.
(Forum en construction.)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

Onkyo TX-NR515 and Harmony 890 remote issues
   Forum de la Guilde Harmony. Index du Forum  .::. Présentations de Membres & Recrutements  .::. Présentations

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jennermack

Message Posté le : Mar 5 Juin - 13:51 (2018)    Sujet du message : Onkyo TX-NR515 and Harmony 890 remote issues Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have been using my Harmony 890 with my home theater setup for a couple of years now without issues. I use the Harmony Wireless Extender to control everything but the TV. I recently swapped out my Onkyo TX-SR605 receiver with a new Onkyo TX-NR515. I reconfigured the remote for the new receiver but now I'm having a lot of issues. Initially the receiver would not turn on when I started an activity. I checked the IR signals to make sure they were correct and they worked. After messing around with the remote settings the receiver seems to be turning on now but some of the other components aren't turning on and the receiver doesn't get set to the right input. I think the receiver is turning on now because when I turn on the TV manually the receiver comes on. So that may be why it has started turning on.I have read other posts on the internet about the NR515 having issues if the TV is turned on before the receiver. I haven't found any workarounds for this though.I don't know what else to try. Has anyone been able to get these components to work correctly?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://forum.onkyousa.com/viewtopic.php?p=3649&sid=e3274728ce0573728a3a38a3fa7b3014
Collaboration Platform Video

Thanks

Publicité

Message Posté le : Mar 5 Juin - 13:51 (2018)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Forum de la Guilde Harmony. Index du Forum .::. Présentations
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation