Forum de la Guilde Harmony.
(Forum en construction.)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

Current Recruitment Situation in Dubai
   Forum de la Guilde Harmony. Index du Forum  .::. Présentations de Membres & Recrutements  .::. Recrutement

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jennermack

Message Posté le : Mer 25 Avr - 13:13 (2018)    Sujet du message : Current Recruitment Situation in Dubai Répondre en citant

Hi Members,

I just realized, I should let everybody know what is going on in Dubai. 
Post recession (I'd like to call it 'post' since we're back on track fortunately), life is tougher for a 'job seeker'. Imagine being chased down by a recruiter trying to persuade you to take a job, well, that's not enough.
Some have started billing candidates with stupid commitment fees, and some say your CV is not professional, and hence bill them that way. This law is against the Labor Laws of UAE. No Candidate can be against a commitment or promise that you will be able to employ. 
If a Candidate goes to an Executive Search Firm, well, your bottom line is your time, because a lot of Employers are hiring via such firms, because it is a cost, and ever since September 2008, Employers have understood a very useful thing, STOP CRAZY HIRING .. All the big recruitment and manpower budgets Employers had had less drastically (and i mean drastically), if there recruitment budget was 2 million for 2008, there recruitment budget today is 100,000 dhs, so it is drastic, only kept for hiring immediate filling positions, that too upper hierarchy level. So, where do you think they are going to go through the Executive Search Firms, they usually tend to put up advertisements for database collections.
If a Candidate registers with Companies like, Bayt.com, Monstergulf, Gulf Talent, Gulf Recruit etc, the chances of your job being reviewed, post recession, job advertisement at least 1000 absolutely perfect candidates for the job . You wont get noticed. You'll need to refresh, log in - log out every day, every minute, to keep your CV active, and hence, do that daily, and you'll be considered a cyber freak! Yes, employees use this tool to recruit, so you can create multiple CVs for your Accountant, then create different CVs specializing in different accounting domains such as payroll, payables, receivables, trial balance, audit, finance, etc. and then sign up for automated search responses against key words. Spend at least two hours daily, then
Dubai, so, if you have the resources, then take time out and go to Dubai, at least 2-3 weeks and then look for a job. Employers do not prefer hiring from International Markets as for now, because it tends to be irrelevant and expensive. So your CV should have a Dubai based sim number.
Over and all, LinkedIn is here to be a successful tool. Also make sure, your CV matches your LinkedIn profile, since you need to upload a job posting. 
Dubai is a booming industry, I have spent nearly 34 years of my life here, well, 34 in July, There is plenty of potential to come back to life and start an amazing life, you love south indian tea, and enjoy 'entertainment' ..
I hope this insight is beneficial to whosoever reads it. Be positive in your approach, and luck will work wonders for you.

For More Reference:
Promotional Marketing Animation

Publicité

Message Posté le : Mer 25 Avr - 13:13 (2018)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Forum de la Guilde Harmony. Index du Forum .::. Recrutement
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation